Tuesday, June 28, 2011

This week's update!

We haven't been doing much around the house so my posts are few and far between and totally random, I'm hoping to amend that this week...

It's not that we aren't trying, believe me, we are. But first it was the weather (it was like crazy rain for 4 or 5 days last week) that prevented us from finishing the fence and getting the backyard landscaping done. Even now that it's stopped, we still have a lake in the backyard we're hoping dries out this week!

Then, this weekend, my dad was admitted to hospital. He's fine now and is most likely off work for a week, in bed with a bad case of vertigo.

But just when we thought we were in the clear, mom took an ambulance ride to the hospital herself yesterday. In addition to all the regular complications she's been having, yesterday she thought she was having another heart attack...while driving!

Turns out it wasn't but she's in hospital for more tests and finally some treatment. Here's hoping we can get to the bottom of this.

I am hoping to catch a break tonight and get some yard work done. I've also got some inspiration to get some pieces painted this week, so keep an eye out for finished pieces in the next few days!

The weekend is shaping up to be super busy as well. Headed to the lake for Canada Day, with possibly an additional roadtrip added on for some shopping. We have a wedding anniversary cocktail party to attend. Then, I'm off to Devon to prepare for an upcoming garage sale with Cory's sister.

I've set a goal to carry my camera (at least the point and shoot) for the rest of the week, so I'll have plenty to share and spare you the crummy Blackberry shots!

Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

No comments: