The towel bar in our master bath isn't very big, and when Cory and I both hang our bath sheets on it after a shower, there really isn't enough room, and they overlap. This unfortunately means that most of the time, they don't dry completely, and there is nothing worse than using a still damp towel. Yuck!
Luckily, I had an idea and the perfect replacements sitting in my home decor closet.
So, I took out my screw driver and got out the smallest bit to take out the `set` screws on the towel bar.
That left me with these brackets.
Secret: I haven`t yet remove, patch and fill these. I`ve got a bunch of stuff to patch and fill around the house, so I`ll do everything at once.
I then got out my tools. A drill and an incredibly curious and helpful kitten.
Place the hooks where I want them, mark the holes with a pencil.
*Look at how beautiful these hooks are!!*
So far, they are working out fabulously. They also look quite amazing if I do say so myself. Plus, the black looks great with the shower curtain!
Cost for this project:
But if you want to get technical:
Hooks - $1.00 each (purchased from Dollarama probably six years ago!!)