Sunday, April 25, 2010

Easy Spring Update: Beautiful Blooms

**Our internet was down the last two days as they were doing some sort of upgrade to our new area, excuse the lack of posts. I did have them ready to go....**
One of my go-to tricks for freshening up a space is adding a bright bouquet.

Since the weather here lately has been flying back and forth between, unseasonably hot days and gloomy, chilly April ones, it has been a nice treat to have some fresh blooms to make me dream of summer days.

Usually, a simple vase of tulips is all it takes.

But this week, they were on sale, so I also grabbed these:

They have a more ruffled petal and this was my first attempt with them.. Not sure they are my fave though... But for $1.98!

Then it was Administrative Professionals week, and I snagged this gorgeous arrangement from my bosses:

This super simple arrangement has these beauties inside:

Gorgeous white hydrangeas

Deep elegant calas!And of course, some more pretty tulips!

We also had the last bloom just fall from my Easter lily.

Plus, a visit to Costco added some outdoor pots that have been seeking refuge inside until the weather warms up!

So it is kinda like a floral shop around here!

What are some of your favorite flowers for your space

REMINDER: THE WINNER FOR THE GREETING CARDS WILL BE DRAWN TONIGHT, SO GET YOUR COMMENTS IN ASAP!!

No comments: