Monday, April 12, 2010

1 Funeral, a new Beginning and some Changes

Sorry for being light on posts lately. There's been a lot going on lately.

First up, I came back to work after Easter long weekend to discover that a co-worker's wife had lost a battle with various diseases. I had never met her, nor was I close with him, but I joined the rest of the group this past weekend at her service. It was very touching and really made me take stock of life and realize just how precious it is. I've also decided to stop wasting my days away and get off my butt and stop watching so much TV. Live life!

We then spent saturday evening with some friends who are expecting their first little one this fall. We couldn't be happier for them, and it only makes my yearning for babies even stronger. One day...

Lastly, their are gonna be a ton of changes round our place the next few months. Cory and I have decided to stop screwing around and really take this weight-loss plan a lot more seriously. We're being conscious about what we're eating and doing healthier, smaller portions. We're also working out a ton more. I mean, I,m fortunate enough to have a gym 10 steps away from my desk, so there's no excuse for me not to use it.

We are also in the process of finding the perfect puppy for our home. We spent sometime yesterday at the SPCA and while we didn't find what we were looking for, we're really looking forward to having another 4 legged one to share our love with. And keep us active for that matter!

Lastly, we are eagerly awaiting the completion of the construction next door. We are anxious to get a fence up, especially for puppy. Then start our landscaping and really enjoy homeowbership to it's fullest!

I've got some projects in the works that unfortunatly are taking far too long to finish, but i'm all over it this week.

I'll also be found my first ever (very small) handmade giveaway later this week, so please stick with me!

No comments: