Monday, April 27, 2009


It's very late... or early, depending on how you look at it, so this is justa quick post. I'll be later today. This weekend was busier than expected, and at the same time, very lazy lol.


How'd we bank some cash this weekend? Well, we hit up our local bottle depot, and made around $18!! It's less than we typically have, which just means we're not procrastinating as much.....


We did manage to head over to the house, but unfortunately, this time, it was locked... but we took some updated exterior pics! I'll get them on later today.


We're hoping to swing by today (Monday) with the real camera... since neither of us are working, so fingers crossed.


The weather here has been crazy ridiculous, and it snow stormed and then melted and was sunny every single day this past week here!


I'm praying for nicer weather, as well as a callback for a job! Cross your fingers for me!


** I'll also post pics today of a project I started 2 weeks ago... that didn't turn out so well :(

In the meantime, I'm trying to figure out how to fix it!


Anyhow, it's off to bed - Stay tuned for more in the day !



~ Photo from Real Simple

3 comments:

Leslie said...

I just happened to come along to your blog. We are in the same boat, building a house and getting ideas to decorate. We too should be moving in June. Keeping our fingers crossed. It is so fun going every week to see the new progress coming along. Just thought I would introduce myself.

Leslie

Pretty Little Things for Home & Life said...

Hi Leslie! Nice to hear from you. Thanks for commenting. Hopefully your house is progressing quickly, as ours is! You can bet, I'll have more pics and fun posts when we move into the new place. Until then, I'll try and have some useful tips, tricks and packing stories :)

Leslie said...

Looking forward to your updates and tips. Our house is moving right along. So excited. Check out my blog to see our new baby! Take care.