Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I apologize, it's been a while, but I have been busy with job searching. We also helped friends move into their (almost) million dollar home this past weekend.. yeah I know, I am kicking myself for not thinking to take my camera... or my cellphone for that matter.... oh well!

Anyhow, one thing we did get to do this week, was that my mom and I got to walk thru the new house yesterday!! Yeah, it's coming along that quickly! All the framing is done, there are doors, windows and a roof. The plumber was there yesterday, and they were digging holes for the pilings for our deck!!! Very cool. I promise to bring my camera next time we visit! You have to remember, I get excited and forget!

Anyhow, there have been a couple new things going on - a project that was finally 100% completed! A new acquistion - fantastic pieces for an even more fantastic price! Some ambition to finish some projects started last year.... ( yes I bow my head in shame). Plus, some materials purchased for brand new projects!!

Also, I have a strange feeling I've got a gift instore!! When mom was here yesterday she mentioned she wanted to see this dream patio set I was talking about. She liked it very much, agreed it was definetly "me", and even ripped a copy of the detail sheet and folded it up, and put it in her very own pocket!!! MAYBE A HOUSE WARMING GIFT FOR US???!!!

Regardless, what this week as I tackle some stuff, and get ready for this new house!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

je comprend pas grand chose =)

Pretty Little Things for Home & Life said...

Sorry, despite being French, the blog is solely in English! From now on, I'l try to have more pics, so even if you don't udnerstand what i am saying, you can see what I am talkign about :)