Thursday, May 24, 2012

Possible Wardrobe Update Additions!

I was reviewing my wardrobe the other day and realized that I'd fallen into a slump... a dark colored slump.

In an effort to add some "pep" back to my wardrobe, I decided to check out what Old Navy had to offer.  My biggest concern was of course, that I am not yet back to my ideal weight.  So everything I selected had to properly mask my trouble spot: my tummy.

Here's a few items I will be checking out very soon:

This gorgeous, striped burnout tank is drapey in all the right places, perfect for showing some classy skin and masking what needs to stay hidden.

This top would work for both work, going out or for casual days.  The fluttery lace sleeves attract attention to the sides NOT the front.  While it's shown in black, it would also be cute in white with a bright colored summery skirt.

Ruffles that look sophisticated!  I love the little one shoulder detail and the empire waist which flows away from my tummy.

I wasn't sure I wanted to jump on the skinny colored jeans trend until I saw the colors offered at Old Navy!!  Plus, I'm thinking that a store like Old Navy may also be able to accomodate those of us girls who aren't exactly skinny jean models.  I love them in this purple and the hot pink!  Plus, if I can find them in a kelly green!!  Perfect for work!

I want this versatile tee in every color they carry.  The fit looks so flattering and it would be great with jeans OR dress pants.  Maybe even a simple black skirt??

This dress, in purple or turquoise would be great for weekends as is.  At work, I'd add a little cardigan and some cute flats!

No comments: