Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Featured Project: A to Z Birdbath/Planter

Last night, as I was doing my nightly blog catch up, I came across the most AMAZING idea!  The wonderful Beth created this super cute little bird bath/planter and I am absolutely in LOVE!! 



Everything about this planter would be absolutely perfect in our yard!!  The turquoise would fit in perfectly with the rest of the blue accents we're using (my fave color).  This works well with my favorite container flower (snapdragons), which added the perfect touch of bright color.  Then, that sweet little birdie is priceless!

I am absolutely inspired to create something similar for our backyard!  I am thnking I could probably even do it for ALMOST FREE!!

I'll keep you posted as to whether I get around to creating this whimsical beauty later in the season when we finally start attacking the lower level of our yard.

If you've never checked out Beth's blog , you have to run there immediately!!  She always has amazing projects and what I love most is how budget friendly they all are!

No comments: