Sunday, February 14, 2010

In Progress...

Please excuse any oddities today.  Since Cory  if off working today, and I am spending Valentine's Day with my two other loves (Greyson and Mischu... you know, the 4-legged variety!) I figured it might be a good day for me to figure out how to use the photo editing program I got for Christmas, and figure out how to make my blog all pretty.

Unfortunately, I am really no good at this thing... so it is taking a lot longer than I hoped!  Oh, and I am not using the same computer my old graphics were on, so in my playing around, I lost some stuff.... whoops!

Anyhow, please excuse the mess while I try to change things up.  Oh, and if anyone has any tips or wants to help out in re-designing my blog - I'd appreciate it!

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: