Thursday, February 25, 2010

Going back in time....

Or at least that's how I feel.  You see, I haven't had photos developed since I got my first digital camera.... and let's just say it's been a handful of years.... whoops!

(this photo circa Nov 2006)

Yet, since we lived in the last place, I've had a desire to get some neat frames up!  Including a gorgeous collage frame from  Umbra  we got as a housewarming present that would be prefect with some black and white beauties!

So I did some research as to the best photo prices, and looks like Costco has the best bang for our buck right now.  So I have the painstacking task of going through a few years of photos on my computer, picking our my absolute favorites, and all others that are worthy of a photo ambum/scrapbook page/frame and downloading them into appropriate albums.

I will say that I am always smart enough to sort them into folders on my desktop, and properly label them when I download them, so that saves time!  But I don't mind having something to do since Cory  has been slaving away all week working 14 plus hour days....

I guess in the meantime, I will keep myself company, dreaming about being back here again!

Enjoy!

No comments: