Thursday, January 7, 2010

Change in plans... but positive results

I had a lot of things on my things to do around the house list this week. Unfortunately, mom's time at the doctor meant an overnight stay at the hospital for her. She was released this morning, doing well, but they've recommended that she not drive til tomorrow.... so she's staying with us another night. So, while I don't get to do the house-related projects I had planned, I am glad to say my mom is doing well, and her heart scans are now "beautiful" according to the nurse I spoke with

I guess in hindsight, it worked out well, since I ended up working late each day this week!

Hopefully, I can get some stuff done this weekend. I have a brand new can of spray paint with my name on it!

1 comment:

Kati @ Housewife_Swagger said...

I hope your mom is doing better. We understand if you're not around or foing projects.