Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Home Feature: Rustic Styled Shelving

Hi All!

Last week, Randi, an old friend from grade school shared an amazing shot of her new shelves on her Facebook page and I was IN LOVE and super jealous of course!! 



Can you believe how amazing this shot is?? I can't stop thinking about this and wanting to add something like this to my Dining Room wall!! 

Of course, the lucky duck has a family member with land and so the weathered wood was completely free and already included that great hardware poking through! 

Randi added some hooks, hung them up and styled this beauty to chippy, vintage perfection!  

Here are a few more shots for your enjoyment:


I can even spot a cute little vignette happening in the bottom corner there.



What a great little pairing of a chippy bird, floral covered book, chippy frame with pic of her kids, vase with pussy willows and a fun, brightly colored pot in some of the more muted colors seen. 

I love the chippy blue vase with wildflower looking arrangement, silver frame, antique tray, branches and of course a pretty floral scarf to showcase those hooks! 

Great job Randi! I love this and am inspired to add something similar to my dining space!  I even got an email from a FB page I like last night advertising some old barn boards for sale, So I will be checking that out!! 

I'd love to see and share some other great spaces, so if you have one that you'd love to see here, or know someone who does, let me know!!

No comments: