Friday, May 8, 2015

Splendies Review: June 2015

I always get excited when I see a package in the mailbox!! Today was <a href="http://Splendies.com">Splendies</a> mail day! 

Splendies is a monthly Underwear Subscription service that sends out 3 pairs of surprise undies. You will get a variety of styles from bikini, boy cut, hipster and thong.  I also find they are pretty good about creating a "theme" or at least coordinating the pairs they choose. 

Cost: $13.99/mth for 3 pairs

Shipping: Free to US: $7.00 to Canada 

Splendies don't come in a box, just a plain white mailer, wrapped in tissue. 

Wet Seal Striped Thong 
This cute grey and purple striped thong is super cute, simple and looks super comfy. I've never tried this brand as we've never had Wet Seal here. 

Pucker Up Floral Bikini
These aren't really my style, but are still pretty cute.  I'm not so sure about the fabric of these. There seems to be a pretty high polyester content, which I don't love in a bikini, but I'm still gonna wear these for casual days. 

Spree Chevron Lace Trimmed Hipster
These look super cute and comfy. The fabric is nice and I really like the lace waistband.  

  Overall, I'm always pretty happy with the undies they send.  The quality is good, the selections seem curated and they're always super cute!   Splendies does have a tendency to run a little small with their sizing, and since I sized up, I've been much happier with my packages and haven't had much issue with pairs not fitting.  I will say that this month was probably the only month that didn't include a "sexy" pair, which is fine but it usually helps to add some more variety to the styles I receive. 


Interested in signing up for yourself?  <a href="http://app.splendies.com/referralLink.php?email=cindythibault@hotmail.com">click here</a> to sign up!! 

No comments: