Monday, January 16, 2012

Reflections of a Mess

After taking some measurements and realizing that I need a gigantic new house, I realized that for the meantime, the only place we have room for the new mirror where it can lean against something is in the office.  I begged Cory to help me carry it upstairs and it is now resting in its temporary home.


It's obviously too large for the bookcase below it, but it's the best I can do currently.  Plus, I must say it actually looks a lot better in person than its showing here.

It will look a ton better when I get around to cleaning and organizing everything else in the room.  Epsecially since I moved a ton of stuff to accomodate it in the first place :)

2 more new additions:  these very tall silver lamps.  They're originally from HomeSense.  While the shades aren't my favorite, they'll stay until I find them a new home.
I think they help the balance out the scale of the mirror.

Thoughts?

1 comment:

Erin said...

Love the mirror!There are so many cute things you could do with it!,