Monday, April 18, 2011

A Very Slow Start to a Very Long Project

We have unofficially started the basement development! This project will take FOREVER! I am sure of it. Since Cory will be funding this project with cash, he will be "running the show" or at least that's what he thinks.

We'll be operating on his schedule so I know work will always get in the way, but I'm excited nonetheless.

The first thing to get done? The framing of the wall between the basement washroom and the laundry room. The builder never did it before we moved in and I noticed it on some blueprints so I had them out to fix it. It looks so much different down there now! This is just a quick photo taken on my phone, so I will share real shots when things get going down there.

What have YOU started on lately?
Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

No comments: