Friday, April 22, 2011

Bouclair Home

On a recent trip to the Northside this week, I couldn't help but notice the surge of billboards for a new furniture and decor place.
The advertisement depicts a picture of a vase + 2 throw pillows + a lamp = $ 79!!

To say I was intrigued was an understatement.  But I was a bit skeptical about the price, so I decided to look into it a bit online to see what I could find out.  Turns out Bouclair Home is new to us in theWest, but has been around for a while out East. 

After looking at the site, I was pretty sure that I had even seen some of the stuff mentioned in Style at Home!  The prices are totally reasonable and there are a few things that caught my eye:

This pintucked duvet set reminds me of a certain other set, that is at least twice the price...
The Midori bedding is the one I believe was mentioned in a recent magazine!


This felt looking throw cushion is the perfect tone on tone pattern.  I love the dark grey.


I can never get enough dark woven baskets, especially ones with attractive liners!


I think these would coordinate nicely with the blue and cream planters I already have.  Starting at $7.99, they are easy on the wallet too!


Available in other colors, this faux-leather ottoman is an interesting space, appears to have storage and is totally fun.  Maybe a brown or blue for our front entrance to replace the one that got ripped?

A pretty framed mirror for under $50!


This silver owl guy is too cute and only $10.99.


A great little pub-style patio set.  So simple, so chic!


And of course, to appease my love of white ceramic animals, this little penguin is a steal at $6.99!

I'll be popping by the store tomorrow to see what it's all about, gauge the quality of the products for myself and maybe do some shopping!  I'll let you know how I make out and what I find.

Happy Good Friday!

No comments: