Friday, April 22, 2011

Beautiful Blooms

I'm off work today, which is such a treat, but unfortunately, Cory did not have the same luxury and works all weekend.  So I am using this gorgeous spring day to get some Spring Cleaning done.  Here's a little of my checklist so far:

~ Windex all mirrors, glass and windows on main floor (inside and out!)
~ wipe down all doors, baseboards and trim on main floor
~ clean main floor powder room
~ start dishes
~ wipe down kitchen counters and cupboard fronts
~ sweep and prep floor for washing

I still have a ton to do, but I will be spanning the cleaning over the entire weekend to give me something to do.  Since it's finally so nice outside, we will for sure we logging a nice long trip to the dog park in as well.

While, we're still waiting for my first nephew, "Baby T" as he's being called currently, to arrive, I figured I would share with you some photos of something that HAS bloomed.  This gorgeous arrangement I received yesterday from my bosses!

Yes, that is BLING on both the vase and the stems!!

Aren't they GORGEOUS??


I had to put them on the mantel, since the vase was so tall and narrow that I was sure the cats would end up knocking it over if I put it on the table or counter.


Here's a closer look at the stem jewlery which I think is such a cute addition!

What's blooming at your house?

No comments: