Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Bits of here and theres.....

It appears Spring has finally decided to make an appearance!  In addition to the gorgeous sunshine we had yesterday and today, we got some nice rain tonight.  It'll be so nice to wash away all the dust and snow mold, and maybe get rid of the last bits of snow lingering.

One of my favorite things about Springtime are these babies:

For some reason, I only grabbed 1 bunch and totally regretted it when I got home. 

Thankfully, I smartened up and mom and I jam-packed three bunches into a bright turquoise vase and took them to my SIL in the hospital yesterday.  They ended up being her only flowers so far, and were the perfect touch to cozy up her hospital room.  Especially since I just found out, they weren't released today since poor little Phoenix has a bout of jaundice.

Sending warm wishes to their little family, holding up court in the hospital!

As for me, I renewed my library card this weekend and started loading up my queue!
I have a ton of books to get read before I see the movies (Water for Elephants and Something Borrowed  to name a few).  Until they arrive, I have these two that I am looking forward to:
I'll do a little review when I get them finished!

I'll have a few home decor items coming soon as I had a fantastic light bulb moment yesterday!
  Stay tuned!

No comments: