Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A week to go... and held up on the couch!

It's a week til we leave for Mexico and I've just gotten home from work.  They sent me home as I am still contagious with a viral throat infection!  Yeah, fun for me.  I got sick on Sunday.  It was so sick, I actually told Cory I needed to leave West Edmonton Mall.  If that's not an indicator that I'm not feeling well, I don't know what is!

Don't get me wrong of course, I made sure we got what we were really there for.  These gorgeous "Kit" Sunglasses available here as part of a belated Christmas present from Cory.  Actually, he didn't like the style I originally had in mind so he wouldn't get me them... but then I found these ones I liked better!

Since then though, I have been running a raging fever, battling a migraine and have the worst sore throat ever.  Not symptoms I deem condusive to fun travelling!  So for the mean time, I am "working from home" and of course watching tons of Keeping up with the Kardashians and Holly's World episodes!  haha!

No comments: