Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Things I Want: 2011

While cleaning out/reviewing my "Things I Want" folder on my desktop tonight, I came across these gorgeous shoes that I saved a while back:

These gorgeous black pumps are actually quite simple but those bows are just PERFECT!!  They look like these vintage afterthoughts some eccentric chick threw on as she flew out the door.  LOVE!!
Come to think of it, I am actually due for some new pumps for work anyhow, as I will be retiring 3 pairs this month!

I've never actually shopped at H&M and I am not sure why....

We leave for our trip in less than a month and I will definitely be stopping in to try and snag some pieces for our vacation!

1 comment:

Heather @ REOlisticRenovation said...

Um those are ADORABLE and I am obsessed with H & M they have such fun stuff for not that much and you can pick up seasonal basics. g