Monday, June 23, 2008

Ms. Pacman is down....

Okay so I guess I should explain.... Ms.PM is the endearing term for our garbage can at home:


I realize that she doesn't go with anything in the place... and really kinda sticks out like a sore thumb... but she's kinda like me in that sense, and I paid a bit more than I would care to admit to, considering she is afterall, a garbage can. So that, combined with the fact that I love her... is why I can not part with her.

You will however notice that she is a pedal can..... and the other day when I went to use her, she didn't open!!!! Cory casually mentioned " oh yeah, it stopped working!!!!" So I pulled her apart and found that her cable had snapped!

Has anyone everhad this happen? Is this easy to fix? Could I (meaning Cory) do it myself? Does she need to go to a garbage can repair man??

Please help!!

No comments: