Thursday, June 19, 2008

Decor Elements - Launched Yesterday

I am a demonstrator for the rubber stamping company Stampin' Up! and yesterday they announced a new product launch for http://www.stampinup.com/ca/documents/decorelements_web.pdf" Decor Elements . These adhseive vinyl elements are REMOVABLE and super cute. This is just Phase 1 and it will launch publicly on July 1, 2008!!! There will be over 100 images, letters, and phrases available in a variety of sizes, in a color choice of White or Chocolate.

As a demonstrator, I was able to pre-order samples yesterday, to assist with sales and I ordered 2 in addition to some brochures. So watch her for my post when I have them up!!!

One of the main reasons I love these is that I am a renter!!!! And we can't really paint... so we are fairly limited with what we can do... this allows me a little creative licence, at a fraction of the cost. Plus, if it sucks, I can just peel it off!!

No comments: