Saturday, September 13, 2014

Recent Target Finds

I was at Target  the other day for something and of course had to peruse the home decor and furniture sections. My store didn't have much in stock, but here are a few things that caught my eye:

I have a feeling I've posted these dining chairs before, but I love them! I love the color, the nailhead detail and the great price! 

They also have barstools but I'm partial to those tufted teal ones for a pop of fun color in an all white kitchen! 

Continuing on in that teal linen fabric is this sleek little chair and ottoman combo! They kinda remind me of an 80s waiting room but I like them anyhow! The slim profile is nice for small spaces and that ottoman could be uber versatile!

Love these lamp bases! Very Restoration Hardware-esque. At what I can only assume is like 80 times cheaper :) 

It's hard to see in this photo but these shades have a gold lurex-like thread running thru them for just the slightest metallic surprise! I was looking at them for the office lamps but think they might not be enough of a statement for a lucite base!

I also liked this ombré version and the gold foil leaf print option! I actually ended up picking up  the gold leaf ones for my office, which I will show you soon!
 
What about you? What have been your favorite Target finds lately? 

No comments: