Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Structube is Coming!

While out doing some shopping this weekend, I noticed that Structube is Opening Soon at South Common!

While I've never been in a store, I've seen their mention in Canadian Design Magazines lately, and was anxious to take a look.  It's a little more contemporary than my usual style but there were certainly some items that caught my eye:

The Belize 3 Seater Sofa looks comfy and I like the dark grey color.

The Jolie lambswool throw would be really pretty and oh so delicious to curl up with!

I've loving this white tripod lamp!  In an all-white space even...



I'd really love to snag myself this gorgeous Spence Office chair in silver since I've decided to go in a Glam theme in there!

I have looked this gorgeous apple scuplture since I saw it in a magazine last year!!  If only I had a huge house with an entryway in need of a statement piece like this!!

They also sell upgraded versions of classics we love from Ikea (MALM) like this Madison dresser, upgraded with a lacquer finish.


I'll definitely be checking it out for myself when it opens! How about you?

No comments: