Friday, July 20, 2012

Save your Souls!

Or rather, the rest of my feet is my biggest concern.  You see, I picked up some shoes on the weekend for an upcoming event this weekend.  Unfortunately, the tight timeline didn't leave me with a lot of time to shop and seeing as I needed something specific, comfort was not the biggest factor.

These are the babies I will be sporting this Saturday:

I'm actually one who wears heels most days of the week, so that's not the issue.  The issue is that these were pretty much pinchy from the time I tried them on in the store... I know, I should have passed, whatever.  Too late now!

While I was waiting for a prescription to be filled the other day, I wandered the aisles closest to the phramacy and came across this nifty little gadget:

Dr. Scholl's For Her Rub Relief Strips
in a handy little dispenser!

I figured they couldn't hurt and since there was at least 1.5 meters worth, some of the other ladies might benefit as well :)

When I got home, I decided to try them out.  The concept is neat.  You turn the dial to dispense as much as you need and then push the button to cut.  What you get is a piece of adhesive backed foam that you just rip along the perforated lines to get 2 identical pieces.


You simply peel off the backing and stick inside your shoes wherever they rub.


They weren't actually bugging me as much last night as they were on Saturday in the store when I tried them on (probably more swollen since it was a hot day). 

But I am definitely going to cut some strips and bring them along in my purse incase I need extra or any other ladies need some!



Have you tried these?  What did YOU think?  I'll do a review after the weekend!

 

No comments: