Sunday, May 8, 2011

IMG00118-20110508-1324.jpg

Happy Mother's Day!

Since I am not "technically" a mother (apparently fur babies don't count?) I am anxiously awaiting the day when I can celebrate this day. In the meantime, I am enjoying a day on the couch, snuggling with my 3 "babies" doing nothing in particular, just enjoying life.

Although, I am starting to think maybe motherhood isn't that far off for me! Last night, we spent sometime at a friend's housewarming party. We don't see them all that much as they have 2 kids and the next group of kids in our circle, are infants. However, somehow all the kids last night took to me right away and there was quite a few people who took notice. Including my own man. It's no surprise that I want kids of my own but he's never felt fully ready to take on that responsibility. Something seemed to change last night, and after a half-joking conversation, he seemed ready for the challenge!

While we aren't trying, or not not trying. I look forward to someday (soon) joining the ranks of the wonderful ladies who hold this day special in their hearts.

A very happy Mother's Day to my own mom, Cory's mom and of course our very own brand-new (2 weeks now) momma Fairlight!
Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

No comments: