Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Your opinion needed; In the market for...

Cory and I have been doing a little research lately on a nice air compressor and obviously, a paint sprayer. Seeing as our nice weather days are limited in Edmonton, and I do not have the space for an indoor workshop during the summer, and paint projects are limited to summer days. That usually means I have a ton of projects to work on come Spring and only a handful of days to work on them.

I'm thinking it would be a good idea to splure on a sprayer to speed up my time and allow me to tackle more projects. Plus, give me better quality spraying.

While we're a little ways away from actually getting started (due to the snow we're still getting), I was hoping some of you could let me know what brands you're loving! And maybe some that you hated so we can get a comprehensive idea!

Thanks!
Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

No comments: