Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Starlight, Starbright....

I've been thinking alot lately about the impending furniture/decor overhaul of the mainfloor I will be doing come 2011.

One thing that I keep comig back to, is the fact that I really want to get a big mirror for above the loveseat in the living room.  In particular, I am leaving towards something either starburst or with lots of bevelled edges.

I came across two different ones that I quite liked, and while both are a bit more than I want to spend, it really helped me get a better idea of the vibe I want to create: pretty, feminine and a little more glam!

This starburst mirror from Sears is probably my favorite so far, but I may be DIYing it, if I can't find something cheaper!


This beveled edge mirror from Urban Barn is a little less feminine but would still give me that sparkle and lightness that I think I am currently missing!





1 comment:

ann alba said...

Hi thins might not be what you want but I thought I would share it with you anyway,
http://dollarstorecrafts.com/2009/08/starburst-mirror/
this was made from $ store items I am sure you could upscale it from Items from any craft store.