Friday, November 26, 2010

Coming to you Live from my Desk at work!

Happy Friday to you! I'm starting to get sick, so there has not been much going on with me, just working, hitting the gym (getting ready for our upcoming vacation) and not much else.

Our house is a DISASTER! But we will be starting our Christmas decorating tonight, so I will have a ton of good stuff to share with you in the coming days. Christmas is my absolute favorite holiday and I love decking out the house. In addition to our regular decor, I will also be trying my hand at a few christmas crafts if I can find what I am looking for.

Speaking of Christmas decor, my first festive gift arrived at work yesterday! This pretty poinsettia makes me smile everytime I look at it!
Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

No comments: