Monday, November 15, 2010

Feathered Inspiration!

For the last few years, I have been in love with those gorgeous white feather wreaths that I've been seeing pop up everywhere.  However, I never bought one as I kinda thought they were a little cheesy, plus I thought it was a bit expensive.  But since I did switch out my holiday decor colors last year to white, silver and blues, I think this fluffy wreath will add just the right romantic, wintery touch I am looking for!

After reviewing some saved inspiration shots to get in the Christmas crafting spirit, I came across this gorgeous shot from Holly  over at In the Fun Lane and instantly became enamored again.

I have officially decided that I need one  three of these beauties.  I know I saw them somewhere already in the stores, but I've decided that I can probably make them myself for MUCH CHEAPER!!

So this week, I am heading out to gather supplies.  I will keep you posted on how it turns out.

Now only if I could get my hands on such a gorgeous old frame....

No comments: