Sunday, January 3, 2016

Currently Loving: Clearskin Pore Penetrating Black Mineral Mask

Today is my first day back to work after a nice, two week holiday.  Admittedly, I did a lot of staying I plate, binge-watching Bones on Netflix so admittedly I was looking a little more than tired. Last night I decided to do a little beauty treatment to make myself a little more fresh-faced.

My current fave mask is Clearskin Pore Penetrating Black Mineral Mask.  As someone with combination-skin that leans towards being overly oily, I really love the idea of an oil-absorbing product.   

This clay base mask is also super fun to use- the black clay turns light grey when it's dry. Once rinsed off, it leaves your skin feeling soft, clean and fantastic.  I especially like using a spin-brush like system to remove the mask and exfoliate at the same time! 

Here's to starting the new year off right with fresh, clean skin! 


No comments: