Monday, March 23, 2015

Things I am Liking Right Now

I hit up the mall today for the first time in a long time. I was actually shopping for a birthday gift for a friend, but found a few things that I needed/wanted.

Up first, are my MOST AMAZING, MOST COMFORTABLE JEANS IN THE WORLD!! .   Technically, they are legging jeans, but I bought a pair in blue a while back.  Then I liked them so much, so I went back to the mall and they were sold out, so I bought them in black (which fit a bit differently and tighter).  Then I went to a different mall today and they had them so I bought a few pairs!

If you are built anything like me - short and a little curvy on your bottom half - you might also find these to be absolutely amazing.  I am pretty sure I am going to buy a pair or two of these every 2 weeks until they stop carrying them, because I am terrified they are going to stop carrying them!

 
 
For the last several months, I have been sporting this fragrance and think it is officially my new signature scent since I haven't really worn anything else since!

 
 
I spotted this dress tonight and it reminded me of a top I had.  But I wasn't really shopping for a dress so I passed it by and went along my way.  On my way back to my car, I decided to just try it on to see.... and of course fell in LOVE!!  The color looks great with my light skin.  The cut is super flattering and for $68, I really couldn't pass it up!  I have a wedding to attend in 2 months and am trying to convince myself that neon pink is an appropriate color to wear! 

My favorite part is actually the back, with this pretty slit back!

 
 
 
 
I have been eyeing up this python bag  for a while.  It's currently on sale so I think it's time!
 
 
 
Last year , a few of my platform sandals were ruined eaten so I need to replace a few pairs.  I really love these ones in both colors!
 
 
 
What are you loving lately?  I 've already picked up most of the above and will most likely be getting the rest very soon - now if only the weather will cooperate!
 
 

No comments: