Sunday, March 8, 2015

High vs Low: Feather Print Toss Cushions



Now that the weather is starting to warm up, I've been thinking of swapping out the living room toss cushions.  Of course, when I spotted these, I was absolutely in LOVE!!!  Anyone who knows me, knows feathers are my thing!
Of course, the colors of these are exactly perfect for my living room, so these immediately went on my Wish List.
 
 
 
This kidney shaped cushion has a good mix of colors and will be amazing on my sofa or my bed.  Available at Urban Barn  it sells for $29.00
 
This trio of plumes in shades of grey is also from Urban Barn  and is $32.00
 
Yikes!!  Maybe I'm just a cheap-skate but that seems like a lot to spend on a cotton toss-cushion.  But that would mean I'd be spending over $60 for 2 cushions!!!    I mean, I'll probably still be buying them both but I couldn't help but smile when I came across a very similar style for less than half the price!
 
 
At only $12.97 this stunner is from Walmart of all places!    I will definitely be snagging myself a couple of these very soon!
 
 
While this high vs low comparison isn't a huge price difference, I still like to identify any great steals when I find them.
What are your thoughts?  Found any great high vs low deals lately? 

No comments: