Monday, January 19, 2015

Things I'm Loving Right Now... Edgy Feminine Home Decor via H&M

Having just put away all the Christmas décor, things have been looking pretty sparse and I've felt like I wasn't too sure how to decorate things around here.  January is pretty notorious for being a tricky time of year for this; it's not quite Spring and there's no holiday to take into consideration.

As I was perusing for some potential new additions, I noticed a trend emerging:  Edgy Feminine pieces.  Of course, my Wish List was starting to get pretty long, so throughout this week, I will be breaking it up by store.

Without further ado, here are my finds from H & M :


They had a ton of great cushion covers and the best part is they are very reasonably priced so I wouldn't feel bad about snatching up a few new ones.
 




 
 
Of course since it's still winter here, you always still need a cozy throw.
 


 
 
 
There's nothing I love more than campy, whimsical objects.
 

 
 
 




 


 

 

 
 
 
 
When I finished, I realized everything was a combination of white, pink, grey and cream so I guess I have a theme going on!
 
Now, I only need to see if H&M sells home stuff here in Edmonton!!

No comments: