Monday, October 14, 2013

Thankful!



To all my Canadian friends out there, Happy Thanksgiving! 

Finley and I are heading out on a little road trip to visit my mom and have a modified thanksgiving dinner.

It's been a tough year for me so far, but today I am thankful. Thankful for the health and love of my Finley, Greyson and Mischu. It's lonely being single and I think I would go crazy if I didn't have them to come home to. 



I am thankful for my dear friends, with whom I spend significantly more time than my actual family, especially the ones  I work with! You have been supportive and non-judgemental through everything. Plus you make me laugh! 


(except the random photo bomb guy...)

Besties and co-workers! Truly spend more time with these two than anyone!

To my family, who I see far less than I should, you mean the world to me. I want to see you more! 

The 3 most important men in my life! 

This lady refuses to get her photo taken but she's #1! Even Finley thinks so! 

To the few people who read this blog, that I started out of boredom and have been wishy washy with, thanks for hanging in there! I'm inspired by you all and have projects on the go and have draft posts in the works! I'm excited to see where blogging can take me! 

Thanks! 

-Cindy 

No comments: