Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Ikea Pin & Win!

Some of you may know that Ikea launched their 2013 catalogue this week!! 

In addition, the lovely folks at Ikea Canada let me know that they also launched their Pinterest page yesterday.  Plus, they've got a great little contest going on, Pin & Win!

The rules are easy:
  • Pin: Pin your favourite pages from IKEA Canada’s Pinterest boards to your own boards.
  • Win: Win IKEA gift cards that can go towards the purchase of some of your favourite items.


  • They'll be drawing one winner every day until August 26th. Winners will receive an IKEA Canada gift card worth $100 for one of the items on their board!
     
    My wish list is super long, so I'd definitely love to win this!!

    They've broken up a lot of their new items into a bunch of "trend" categories : Glam, Tribal, Loft, Swedish Country, Boutique Hotel, Turquoise and DIY!

    I managed to find a hundred something in each category that I love.  So, of course, I will share them with you here.

    Glam

    It's hard to see in this photo, but this 3 drawer MALM chest is completely MIRRORED!!
    These would be perfect as a glam touch in a bedroom as nightstands (like what we've done) or in a chic dressing room.

    Tribal

    Love the pattern and piping on these Lappljung Ruta cushion covers.  Very similar to stuff floating around the blogosphere right now!



    Loft

    Isn't this Ikea PS 2012 coffee table the cutest?  It comes in white and this dark turquoise.  I like that the casters make it possible to move them around wherever you need them. Perfect for a small space.  Push two of these together to create a larger table.

    Swedish Country

    I am a HUGE FAN of the Berta Ruta (buffalo check) fabric in black.  I have an old ikea duvet cover in a blue, red and white plaid and it is so heavy duty and works in so many different decor schemes.

    Boutique Hotel
    Love the sleek look of this Folldal Leather bed.


    Turquoise (* my fave)
    I absolutely LOVE this Raskog trolley.  They have it marketed as a kitchen trolly, but I could see it in EVERY SINGLE ROOM in my house.  I am gonna check it out in person.

    Another MALM, but in one of their new colors: Grey-turquoise.  So perfect for our house!  Gonna have to figure out a way to get one (or more) of these in our house!!


    DIY
    This Eivor fabric is actually not new, but it is new to me, so I am including it in here.  I`d love to use this fabric stretched over a canvas, as some pillow cushions or even as drapes, with some fabric paint to color  specific items like the birds to customize them to your space.



    I am actually loving each item here and even better, think they would look so awesome together... maybe you`ll be seeing some of these in our place really soon...?

    So, if you haven`t already rushed over to Pin your favorites, get over there now!!!

    No comments: