Saturday, October 16, 2010

Chair-ity Case





I mentioned a while back that we are looking for some new dining room chairs.  Well, actually new furniture for the entire mainfloor actually... but most certainly new chairs.

I know that I absolutely want to go with an upholstered style, but haven't yet completely commited to something.  Here are a few that I am contemplating, that I can get through our designer at work.

My favorite of the bunch is this:
In tufted white leather, its the easiest to clean of the bunch!  Plus, I love the bright white which looks so clean!



Next up, this style is very similar and the linen fabric is super elgant.  I really love the nailhead detail on these to add just a little sparkle!


I really like the silver velvet on these and the fact that the shape is a little different.  However, I am not sure if I would love the little lip the "arms" would make....



This cream Parsons style is the simplest of the bunch, but I think might be a little TOO SIMPLE...


Last up, this style has a nice shape and the lovely nailhead detailing that I like.  The tufting detail adds a little pattern and texture, however the color might just be too dark.


Chairs from Sunpan Imports   and Van Gogh

Any favorites?  Know of something else similar you might recommend instead?

No comments: