Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Another dream room...

I've got another busy week.  Lots of errands and cleaning tonight.  I've also got a show tomorrow night, so no chance to get anything done around here!  In the meantime, as I catch up on PVR'd shows, laundry, some work stuff and house cleaning, I came across another lovely photo that just makes me swoon.


It's once again, another photo that I unfortunately can not give credit to, please let me know if you can help with that!

I can only dream of a closet this large and this gorgeous.

Although, I WILL let you in on a little secret: 
 Cory and I have been talking about our NEXT home already!  I actually doubt that we'll be acting on anything anytime soon, but just talking about it makes me excited about the possibility!

1 comment:

aLena said...

I LOVE the cut-out door ... I can only dream of a closet like this ;)