Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Greetings from the Home Office!

Typically, I blog from either my lap on the living room sofa OR the dining room table!  What a treat to be sitting at an actual desk, from a machine that plugs in!

I'm in the office tonight - cleaning/organizing and preparing for an actual business to be run from here!  The room isn't huge and unfortunately, became the room where stuff that had no home went to live at some point!

I have a lot to do to make this room workable, but I am determined to get it back to the tidy, orderly space it was when we moved in.

I was about to get some photos downloaded for you, but just realized why I hadn't been in here in months!  LAst time I came to download photos, I pushed the usb port in too far, and it fell INSIDE the machine!  Oh yeah.....guess I either have to get it fixed or get a new computer!

Anyhow, I will be working this week on getting this room ready for business.  I'd love some inspiration office photos!  Send me a comment with a link to your favorite office space!

No comments: