Sunday, October 25, 2015

Surprising Finds: Superstore

This weekend I popped over to Superstore to see if I could find another white faux-fur pillow for my love seat. Sadly, they were all sold out of my white, but I did manage to find a whole bunch of other great things!

Every once in a while, they knock it out of the park, design-wise and I think they are killing it right now. Here are a few things I picked up: 


I couldn't NOT pick up this pillow. I had been looking for an inexpensive stag head pillow and this silver foil on grey linen was absolutely perfect. At $16.00 it was definitely reasonable.  It also comes in gold foil on a more cream coloured linen. 


This silver studded skull was a nice big size and was the perfect glam touch to add inside the cloche on my coffee table. I've been wanting a glam skull forever and am not sure why it took so long, I LOVE how it looks!! 



I always thought I was a bit of a candle hoarder...until the power went out for about 2 hours on a Friday night and I was forced to light pretty much every candle I own. The good news is that a buddy who lives across the street said it looked like I was the only person on the street with power. But I did realize I was grossly ill-prepared for an emergency, and vowed to stock up before winter.  Thankfully, I found these on sale for 40% off yesterday.  At $4.44 each, these fall-scented beauties were a great buy. I can't get enough of the Maple Syrup and  Blueberry cobbler scents. 




While I didn't pick these up, I do have them on my wish list. 
This gorgeous marble slab board is absolutely stunning. Perfect for photo shoots or simply arranging food for family  get-togethers. At $60.00, it's a bit more than I want to spend but considering I've seen smaller ones that I liked less for around $30 at other stores, this isn't bad.

These wood-grain looking chargers come in 3 different "stains", the light grey, the medium brown and a darker brown. I kinda want all three colors!  They're super lightweight and $5.00 a piece which is reasonable. 


There was a ton of great stuff but I didn't get too many photos as it started to get hard since I just had a slowly filling basket instead of an actual cart hahaha

But it just goes to show you, some of the coolest home decor items can come from the most unexpected places! 

What have you found lately in an unexpected location? Have you found anything fun at Superstore? 


No comments: