Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Unexpected Find: Neon Infinity

I'm heading to a music festival later this week and when I was at the Dollarama picking up a few little goodies to play with, I happened across the best find ever: the softest infinity scarves in some great summer neons! 



I didn't have anything similar to the neon pink, so I snatched it up for only $3.00 and absolutely LOVE it! I'm actually wishing is had picked up a few other colors, although neon yellow, lime green and white prob wouldn't have gotten much use with me. But I will be keeping my eye out for other colors! 

Considering the cheapest I've ever really gotten scarves is if I find a 3/$15.00 sale, I was pretty excited with this find!! 
Plus they are huge and super stretchy so you can definitely wear this one a few different ways! 
I got a compliment from two people at work already today, and I couldn't help but immediately share my good fortune! 

What great finds have you picked up lately? 

No comments: