Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter Wrap-up!

Happy Easter Everyone! 

I was super fortunate to have my entire family come in for the weekend and spend some much needed time together!  While my dad lives in the city, my mom is about an hour and a half North, and my brother and his family are 4 hrs away, so typically we only see them on major holidays! 

Easter is always a pretty special time for us, as my nephew Phoenix was born 3 years ago on Easter! While I know the date moves around, we roll the weekend into one big celebration as they are usually only here for 2-3 days! 

While they are leaving today, since my brother has to work on Monday, I am grateful for the time we had together! Here's some of my fave shots from the weekend:

Super unimpressed with us singing "Happy Birthday"


3 seconds after we stopped and he blew out his candles...


Siting on his new chair from Auntie! 

Finley helping her "cousin" play with his new tractor.

Dad and Dawn watching P open his gifts! 

My beautiful Easter hydrangeas.... That immediately wilted. Except the purple...those like my house :( 
The sweetest bunny cupcakes I whipped up! Super proud of how cute they are, but note to self: oil in cupcake batter will make ur fancy cup look weird, so bake in a plain paper and then use a "fooler" fancy one! 

Hope everyone had a great weekend! 

No comments: