Thursday, November 28, 2013

Indigo Loves!

Unless you've been hiding under a rock, you've probably seen all the amazing goodness that Indigo has been offering up lately.

I know I am constantly "liking" Instagram shots and them am pleasantly surprised to find out where the great stuff is from!

So, I thought it would be a great idea to do up a little Wish List:


Okay, so who wouldn't love this little antler bottle opener.  I'm off the belief that one can never have too many bottle openers, as during a party, the main one will inevitably go missing!

 
 
So, I join the ranks of everyone who's a fan of the "Bubbly" Champagne flutes, but even more so, I love the plates!!  So cute, right?

 
 
Since I don't really cook, I'm a big fan of hors d'eurves.  What better way to display stuff than a monogrammed cheeseboard?
 

 






So, one of my absolute favorite Christmas decorations is a snow globe!  It's uber sleek and modern and absolutely perfect for me.  When I saw this one, I realized I want to start a collection this year!

They also have a great little polar bear and penguin which would be great additions!
 
I've actually all but eliminated red & green from my décor, but when I saw this Tartan Stag print, I thought I might want to add it as a pop of color this year!
 
 
They actually had quite a few great prints like this uber girly one:
 
But back to Christmas, who wouldn't want a very dapper Santa sitting on their couch?
Especially when he's on sale!
 
 
I'm really loving the Monogrammed ornaments they have this year.  I really love the typography and style of the "B" ornament, but will most likely be picking up a few of our initials.
I desperately want some little birds in nests for my tree but haven't found ones I love yet.  While I still don't LOVE these, I figure I might cover the bird in this one in glitter and then they'd be good!
I also really love this ombre swirl ornament and think the colors would be perfect in my house!
 
 
 
 
Lastly, no one can ever have too many monograms and I think it might be time I embrace the gold trend in décor, and what better way to do so than by adding a nice big "C" to our front entry.
 
 
 
What have you recently picked up from Indigo or what do you have your eye on?
 

No comments: