Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The latest < ahref="http://restorationhardware.com">Restoration Hardware Gift Catalogue's (and Baby) arrived this week.  I was beyong excited at some of the stuff inside, and of course the sale prices.

Here's a few things I am pretty sure we'll be picking up:

These luxury plush throws are right up our allet.  We'll most likely be grabbing 'em in silver sage and ivory which will look even better when we get around to finding a new (grey) sofa.


I like this fur throw in lynx and also the arctic fox one as well.  But I'd have to see it in person as sometimes these faux fur ones loose too much fur or are itchy.

I really need me some flameless candles. I love the look of candlelight, but I go through a lot.  The one-time cost of these would definitely pay off.  Plus, these are indoor/outdoor which I am sooo excited about.  Now, I just need to find some great outdoor lanterns!

I want two of these.  One for Phoenix.  One for me.  Great for warmish fall days when you don't wanna wear a coat.

Phoenix definitely needs his own monogrammed bathrobe.  This is for sure on my wishlist for him.


Now, here are some items I am DREAMING about:

I'd love to be able to afford to spoil Phoenix with this gorgeous pedal plane for Christmas!

I dream of this fixture in my stairwell.... sigh!

and I would take one of these anywhere in the house.   You can bet that as soon as I have a bigger house, I am gonna try and get this somewhere!





No comments: