Monday, February 20, 2012

Coffee Table Love

Hope you are all enjoying your Monday off!  In addition to sleeping in, we're gonna run some errands, hit up the dog park and maybe see about spending some leftover Christmas gift cards.  I wish I had one for Urban Barn  as I am not so secretly coveting this beaut




They actually have the whole set of end tables, sideboard, dining table, etc.  But I would totally be fine with just this one piece for our basement.

It's even on sale right now... Unfortunately, I can't seem to justify picking it up seeing as we don't even have flooring or drywall down there.

But I will be keeping tabs on it, just in case they decide to discontinue it.

1 comment:

kitchen design said...

Hello
Amazing blog post as always! I am very glad to see your post, I located what I was in search of here
Thank you!