Thursday, December 2, 2010

Fairyland Christmas

I can't believe it is Thursday already! This week just got away from me.

I had a big day yesterday. I did 2 trees and out mantel! But since there was an incident involving my head and a shelf that resulted in a broken plant and water and electronics... I am waiting to see if I fried my router at home! I will get pics up as soon as I can.

In the meantime, I thought I would share with you a photo of the tree I "fixed" yesterday at work. This was a festival of trees purchase a few years back that was looking a little "tired". Plus, it wasn't my style at all so I decided to take it to bare bones and start from scratch.

It's not a typical Christmas tree and actually looks a little more like something in an enchanted forest. There are pinky gold pointsettia branches, metallic mesh leaves, crystal maple leaves, green beaded icicles, green glitter feathers and various baubles in golds and different greens. In my re-do, I eliminated some cheap green plastic ribbon garland and weird, gold vine thingies that someone said looked like mr. Noodles!

Apparently, everyone says it's a big improvement, so I am pleased with my hardwork!
Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

No comments: