Friday, August 28, 2009

a little good, and a little bad!

So I was in full " hey it done" mode last night! I headed out around 7 and returned the blinds. Good. I also caused a scene and swore and yelled. Bad.I ended up not reordering the right size.More bad. Instead. I decided to wait, save up and get them thru the expensive company that won't disappoint. Good.

Next stop was home depot. I returned my item and picked up what I needed and stuff I needed, but hadn't thought of. Good. I then stopped at walmart for " just the essential groceries" I left 104 dollars later. Good and bad.

By then it was getting late, and then I missed my turn and had to take a new road. Bad. I then missed my turn again and ended up in the next town. More bad! Finally, I got home and it was late and there was not any point in starting the clost project! Bad.

I Got some stain chips last night, so we are working on choosing colors for upcoming projects!

So, despite my good intentions, the universe is out to foil my plans.

I've also made the decision to go back to working part-time for a little while, in addition to my regular job. We just really want to get ahead finally, and start working towards saving for the basement and landscaping projects slated for next year.
Good and bad.

It was a difficult decision to make, but it is necessary, and doesn't have to be forever. Now, the only problem is finding something. I'm over qualified for everything, but it'll be a matter of working around my schedule and finding something I like.

Despite the money, I am opting against waitressing. I did that for far too long. I just want something, quiet, like a cashier or evening reception deal. If you know of anything, please let me know!

In other news, it's the weekend. I still don't know if I will be heading out to the lake or staying home, but either way, I will have lots of pics
Over the weekend.

Have a great one!

No comments: