Friday, August 21, 2009

Changes...

So, you might have noticed that things are looking a little bit.... well, BLUE around here!!

I'd like to be one of those people who are really good at creating a great looking blog, but in reality, I don't have the right programs, nor the time.....

So for now, I'm just mixing it up, and trying things very slowly until I get it right! Please be patient in the meantime! :)


Another thing that will be changing, is the focus of the blog. I currently have another blog, that's a little more personal, kind of a day to day thing... but, that system just wasn't working. So I'll be mixing in a little day-to-day nonesense in here, in addition to the home stuff.


This will also help me out when there's really just nothing new going on the homefront, cause I'm sure there will be something life-related instead!


Anyhow, as I said before, bear with me, during this trial and error period.... it'll come!!

But for now, the expression on my face below, is similar to the one I have when working on here!!

No comments: