Saturday, August 15, 2009

Latest Love

I have to admit - I don't usually have favorites when it comes to cleaning products.....

But a couple weeks back we got a housewarming gift from Cory's sister that I am loving!!!!



The Swiffer SweeperVac!!!


Since the move, we've been getting used to not having carpet on the main floor anymore... We're also getting used to the fact that the new floors are very dark! Meaning, we can see every single speck of dirt, cat food, you name it!!


As we have yet to purchase the central vac, that will make cleaning a breeze, I was really struggling, especially with the warm-weather induced white furball-tumbleweeds rolling through the main floor!

So I am really loving the fact that the cloth picks up hair and traps it, and all bigger pieces get sucked up!!!!

No comments: