Thursday, March 10, 2011

Some recent Destination Shots

I have been having a heck of a time with the internet at home lately.  It seems to only work on certain sites, when I am doing certain things... it's getting very difficult to load photos and get some blogging done.

I did manage to get some photos from our trip last month uploaded, so I thought I would share some of those for you, until I get some other good stuff up here.  I haven't fallen off the face of the earth - just technological impaired right now.

Enjoy!

The gorgeous wedding location:

The yellow bird of happiness paid us a visit!

A great fish-eye view of the ceremony area

Yes, this is the only semi-good picture of us both from the WHOLE ENTIRE TRIP!!
Cory's face is sunburnt, his glasses are awful and his outfit a mess!
My hair is blowing round in the wind and I am standing awkward.
So much for buying a nice camera to take nice photos, specifically for THIS TRIP! oops...

I did however, capture some nice stiill-lifes, like the gorgeous flowers!


Note to everyone: Don't forget to actually carry your camera around with you while on a trip.  It will be cumbersome, and you'll hate it while you are doing it, but you'll thank me later!

No comments: